St Josephs School
Tel: (651) 457-8550
- St. Joseph's School is a a fully-accredited, Catholic parish school located in West St. Paul, MN serving students from the surrounding areas of West St. Paul, Mendota Heights, St. Paul, So.St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, and Eagan.
- We educate students through faith formation, academic excellence and the development of virtue to be disciples of Christ and offer an array of creative, athletic and spiritual opportunities to complement each child`s educational experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Visit www.stjosephwsp.org/admissions for current Preschool and K-8 tuition.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lindsay Mayernik|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Diving, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Ice Hockey, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club (Middle School), Robotics, Student Council (Middle School), Yearbook Club (Middle School)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club (Middle School), Band Program, Choir, Drama/Musical (Middle School)
- St. Joseph's School is a fully-accredited (MNSAA) Catholic parish school, serving children in Preschool through grade 8. We are located in West St. Paul, Minnesota and serve students and families from the surrounding areas of West St. Paul, Mendota Heights, St. Paul, South St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, and Eagan.
- Our mission statement calls us to educate students through faith formation, academic excellence and the development of virtue to be disciples of Christ. We honor this mission and our heritage in the Roman Catholic tradition by providing students with a strong background in religion, morality, virtue and responsibility.
- We are dedicated to excellence in academic instruction across all grade levels. Our low student-teacher ratio reflects our commitment to providing a learning environment that is both challenging and supportive to all types of learners. We offer an array of creative, athletic and spiritual opportunities to complement each child`s educational experience and provide further opportunities for growth and development.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
115 Crusader Ave W
Saint Paul, MN 55118
(651) 451-3832 1.8 PK-8
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 792 students
1900 Stanford Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55105
(651) 699-1311 4.2 PK-8
Getting involved with your child's school benefits both you and the school. It's a win-win for all concerned.
The impact of the 2009 financial meltdown on private school endowments has not been as severe as it was on college endowments.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.