- Faithful Shepherd Catholic School works in partnership with the parishes of St. John Neumann, St. Peter, and St. Thomas Becket.
- Our state-of-the-art facility, built in 2000, is located on 28 acres in Eagan, Minnesota.
- The school is equal distance from the 3 sponsoring parishes.
- Students in Kindergarten through 8th grade receive instruction in religion, reading, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, health, physical education, music, art, Spanish, and computer technology.
- Kindergarten is full-day/everyday. Our enrollment is approximately 500 students with a capacity goal of about 650 students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Boy Scouts, Cheer/Dance, Chess Club, Choir, Girl Scouts, Golf Club, Math Club/Math Masters, Ski/Snowboarding Club, Tech Club Band, Boy Scouts, Cheer/Dance, Chess Club, Choir, Girl Scouts, Golf Club, Tech Club, Math Club/Math Masters,
- Choosing the foundational path for your child's development is a big decision. You're not alone, and at Faithful Shepherd, our faculty, parent and faith communities are committed to providing our students with the opportunities they need to flourish in today's world. At Faithful Shepherd, our holistic approach to education weaves together a unique experience for every student, from Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- With smaller class sizes, a rigorous curriculum, and faith-based academics, our community offers an educational experience rooted in spiritual values and driven by academic excellence. Our students are challenged to achieve their full potential, be motivated in their academic studies, and well-rounded in their interests. We engage students to promote and develop positive social behavior and ask students to make a positive contribution to their greater community.
Profile last updated: 10/04/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RosemountGrades: PK-8 | 113 students
17297 Glacier Way
Rosemount, MN 55068
Saint PaulGrades: NS-12 | 727 students
6758 Bailey Road
Saint Paul, MN 55129
SavageGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
12508 Lynn Ave
Savage, MN 55378
RosemountGrades: K-8 | 207 students
13900 Biscayne Avenue West
Rosemount, MN 55068
EaganGrades: PK-8 | 157 students
2950 Highway 55
Eagan, MN 55121
At FSCS we have experienced a sense of community, faith-based, action-oriented school curriculum, and now we cannot imagine anything else! We have had excellent teachers, each time a perfect fit for how my child learns in the classroom. The principal is an excellent leader and is involved, and is a positive presence in the school. The parent community is involved, friendly, and just a fun bunch of people. Some of my favority things about our school include: UNIFORMS! (less laundry at home, and kids get to know each other at school for their interests and personalities), Catholic mass each week (singing songs they know, with priests from each parish), Catholic education each day (little to no additional classes outside of school required for sacramental prep), and the rotating schedule of specialists each week (Spanish, art, computer, gym, library, and music). I love that as my children get into middle school (FSCS is K through 8) they will be in an environment that supports them through preteen, instead of an enormous middle school where they are expected to grow up too fast. Really, I could go on and on about what I love about FSCS! —Submitted by a parent
- Posted by Parent - jacks