Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School
Tel: (651) 454-1139
- Since 1883 Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School has been instilling Christian values and principles in tomorrow's adult leaders and achievers.
- Steadfast in a Christ-centered education, we provide an environment that is safe, friendly, diverse, and academically rigorous.
- Trinity Lone Oak is Christ-centered, mission-minded, disciple-developing, academically strong, and relational.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 19 / Apr. 19|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,280|
|Tuition Notes||Church membership scholarships and Need based financial aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Jean Peterson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Christmas Caroling, Concert Band, Handbell Choir, Musical, School Lock-in, Ski Club, Small Business Day, Student Council|
- Established and Excelling. Since 1883 Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School has been instilling Christian values and principles in tomorrow's adult leaders and achievers. In 2006, Trinity Lone Oak was deemed a Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education. We earned this prestigious award by achieving test scores in the top 10 percent of the nation's schools. Trinity Lone Oak was one of nine schools selected in Minnesota and the only non-public school so honored. Since receiving the award, our students continue to excel at the Blue Ribbon school standard.
- Encouraging the Whole Child. We surround our academic purpose with loving faculty, church prayer partners and older students as chapel buddies for younger ones. This special environment encourages friendships and responsibility. Families find our school to be a welcoming, enthusiastic community that supports Christian parents and nurtures close relationships. How do we know? By the hugs in the halls. In fact, every year without fail, our seventh graders are in tears when the eight graders graduate. We truly are rooted and established in love.
- Focused on Eternity. Our school exists to teach children about Jesus. Everything else is "icing on the cake." Every teacher in our school not only has teaching degrees and state certification, but they also have additional training and certification as Christian teachers. This enables our school to utilize word-class curricular materials and present them from a Christian world-view.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeville Grades: K-8 | 157 students
7320 175th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044
(952) 953-4155 11.3 K-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.