Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School
- Since 1883 Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School has been instilling Christian values and principles in tomorrow's adult leaders and achievers.
- Steadfast in a Christ-centered education, we provide an environment that is safe, friendly, diverse and academically rigorous.
- There is a spirit here that is tangible, yet indefinable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 19 / Apr. 19|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,280|
|Tuition Notes||Church membership scholarships and Need based financial aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amanda Vaudt|
|Admissions Associate||Jean Peterson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Christmas Caroling, Concert Band, Handbell Choir, Musical, School Lock-in, Ski Club, Small Business Day, Student Council|
- Established and Excelling. Since 1883 Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School has been instilling Christian values and principles in tomorrow's adult leaders and achievers. In 2006, Trinity Lone Oak was deemed a Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education. We earned this prestigious award by achieving test scores in the top 10 percent of the nation's schools. Trinity Lone Oak was one of nine schools selected in Minnesota and the only non-public school so honored. Since receiving the award, our students continue to excel at the Blue Ribbon school standard.
- Encouraging the Whole Child. We surround our academic purpose with loving faculty, church prayer partners and older students as chapel buddies for younger ones. This special environment encourages friendships and responsibility. Families find our school to be a welcoming, enthusiastic community that supports Christian parents and nurtures close relationships. How do we know By the hugs in the halls. In fact, every year without fail, our seventh graders are in tears when the eight graders graduate. We truly are rooted and established in love.
- Focused on Eternity. Our school exists to teach children about Jesus. Everything else is "icing on the cake." Every teacher in our school not only has teaching degrees and state certification, but they also have additional training and certification as Christian teachers. This enables our school to utilize word-class curricular materials and present them from a Christian world-view.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeville Grades: PK-8 | 125 students
7320 175th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044
(952)953-4155 11.3 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.