Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School
Since 1883 Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School has been instilling Christian values and principles in tomorrow's adult leaders and achievers.
Steadfast in a Christ-centered education, we provide an environment that is safe, friendly, diverse, and academically rigorous.
Trinity Lone Oak is Christ-centered, mission-minded, disciple-developing, academically strong, and relational.
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 154 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Church membership scholarships and Need based financial aid available.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Choir, Christmas Caroling, Concert Band, Handbell Choir, Musical, School Lock-in, Ski Club, Small Business Day, Student Council
- Established and Excelling. Since 1883 Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School has been instilling Christian values and principles in tomorrow's adult leaders and achievers. In 2006, Trinity Lone Oak was deemed a Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education. We earned this prestigious award by achieving test scores in the top 10 percent of the nation's schools. Trinity Lone Oak was one of nine schools selected in Minnesota and the only non-public school so honored. Since receiving the award, our students continue to excel at the Blue Ribbon school standard.
- Encouraging the Whole Child. We surround our academic purpose with loving faculty, church prayer partners and older students as chapel buddies for younger ones. This special environment encourages friendships and responsibility. Families find our school to be a welcoming, enthusiastic community that supports Christian parents and nurtures close relationships. How do we know? By the hugs in the halls. In fact, every year without fail, our seventh graders are in tears when the eight graders graduate. We truly are rooted and established in love.
- Focused on Eternity. Our school exists to teach children about Jesus. Everything else is "icing on the cake." Every teacher in our school not only has teaching degrees and state certification, but they also have additional training and certification as Christian teachers. This enables our school to utilize word-class curricular materials and present them from a Christian world-view.
Profile last updated: 04/15/2021
Endorse Trinity Lone Oak Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.