Concordia Learning Center At Sjsb
- We are committed to the educational, psychological, social, and physical development of persons with special needs in an environment of caring, acceptance , and respect for each individual's rights and dignity.
- Concordia Learning Center at St. Joseph's School for the Blind, the only school for the blind in New Jersey, provides comprehensive services to students with visual impairments and/or multiple disabilities from birth to 21 years of age.
- The Center is a New Jersey Department of Education Approved Private School for the Disabled.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 2482.3 K-12
- Jersey City Grades: NS-8 | 113 students
539 Bergen Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07304
(201)435-1075 1.7 NS-8
- Ramsey Grades: 9-12 | 848 students
492 N. Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
(201)327-8003 23.5 9-12
- Fairbanks Grades: PK-K | 107 students
2014 30th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907)451-8485 3252.2 PK-K
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.