Concordia Learning Center At Sjsb
- We are committed to the educational, psychological, social, and physical development of persons with special needs in an environment of caring, acceptance , and respect for each individual's rights and dignity.
- Concordia Learning Center at St. Joseph's School for the Blind, the only school for the blind in New Jersey, provides comprehensive services to students with visual impairments and/or multiple disabilities from birth to 21 years of age.
- The Center is a New Jersey Department of Education Approved Private School for the Disabled.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 2482.3 K-12
- Jersey City Grades: NS-8 | 113 students
539 Bergen Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07304
(201)435-1075 1.7 NS-8
- Ramsey Grades: 9-12 | 848 students
492 N. Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
(201)327-8003 23.5 9-12
- Fairbanks Grades: PK-K | 107 students
2014 30th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907)451-8485 3252.2 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.