de Toldedo High School
Tel: (818) 348-0048
- Along with rigorous academics, de Toledo cultivates the whole student, building self-confidence, encouraging self-expression, and preparing students for a life shaped by Jewish values and democratic ideals. Graduates emerge with the intellectual skills required to succeed at the most selective schools, as well as a deep sense of identity and purpose. As a Jewish community school, de Toledo is committed to pluralism and guided by the recognition that each person is of infinite value a reflection of the Divine.
- At dTHS, we seek to form a Kehillat Kodesh, a whole and holy community that contains many perspectives and holds boundless potential.
- We honor and celebrate the worth and rights of all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, Environmental Science, European History, Government & Politics: US, Physics 1, Physics 2, Physics C, Psychology, Spanish Language & Culture, Spanish Literature, Studio Art: Drawing, Studio Art: Design, US History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 3 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$39,000|
|Admissions Director||Michelle November|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Abelson|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Equestrian, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Equestrian, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Clubs, Debate Team, Drama & Musical Theatre, Leadership groups, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Science Academy, Student Ambassadors, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
Global Jewish Education
- de Toledo High School welcomes students with many Jewish philosophical beliefs and practices. Students identifying with Reform, Conservative, Modern Orthodox, Reconstructionist, and a variety of secular points-of-view participate in a respectful and non-judgmental learning environment.
- Average student-faculty ratio is 15:1. Students come from 49 zip codes across the Los Angeles area.
- Our teachers help teens navigate adolescence by focusing on the journey. At de Toledo, students` talents and passions flourish on championship athletics, debate, and dance teams; award-winning musical theatre productions; and in science and entrepreneurial academies.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 62 students
6022 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
(323) 937-4748 18.5 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 90 students
5444 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 938-2071 19.5 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 159 students
9760 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
(310) 203-3180 17.1 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.