5.00 (1 review)
- Dynamite Montessori serves 86 students in grades Prekindergarten-5 and is a member of the Association Montessori International (AMI).
- The student:teacher of Dynamite Montessori is 22:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$780|
|Tuition Notes||Full Time 5 day rate shown for Primary and Elementary students|
|Admissions Director||Paula Fabian-Leach|
- Toddlers: admission based on readiness Primary: must be 3 years of age to enter Elementary: 1st through 6th grade
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cave Creek Grades: NS | 105 students
29209 N 56th St
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480)563-2929 0.4 NS
- Phoenix Grades: NS-K | 132 students
5115 E Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)840-2342 18.9 NS-K
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-K | 188 students
12990 E Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
(480)860-4330 14.8 PK-K
Dynamite Montessori is full of dedicated staff on a beautiful campus. We strive to maintain a close-knit community and have several events to that end. I would recommend Dynamite to anyone!
- Posted by Teacher - megan
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.