5.00 (2 reviews)
- Dynamite Montessori serves 86 students in grades Prekindergarten-5 and is a member of the Association Montessori International (AMI).
- The student:teacher of Dynamite Montessori is 22:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$780|
|Tuition Notes||Full Time 5 day rate shown for Primary and Elementary students|
|Admissions Director||Paula Fabian-Leach|
- Toddlers: admission based on readiness Primary: must be 3 years of age to enter Elementary: 1st through 6th grade
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cave Creek Grades: NS | 105 students
29209 N 56th St
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480)563-2929 0.4 NS
- Phoenix Grades: NS-K | 132 students
5115 E Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)840-2342 18.9 NS-K
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-K | 188 students
12990 E Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
(480)860-4330 14.8 PK-K
My daughter has been attending Dynamite Montessori for 5 years. This school has been a great place for my daughter to grow. She has been thriving since she started. She is now benefiting from their amazing elementary program. I noticed that some information on this site is incorrect. Their ratios are much lower and they also go through 6th grade.
- Posted by Parent - JH
Dynamite Montessori is full of dedicated staff on a beautiful campus. We strive to maintain a close-knit community and have several events to that end. I would recommend Dynamite to anyone!
- Posted by Teacher - megan
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.