East Weymouth KinderCare
KinderCare Weymouth teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
KinderCare Weymouth devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 69 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare Learning Center in Weymouth has been a valued member of the community for over 3 decades. Once inside our doors, you will feel welcomed and comfortable, by our enthusiastic, caring staff and our clean, stimulating classrooms. Most of our staff have been within our KinderCare family for many years and have had the opportunity to see so many children grow into ''big kids' and move onto Elementary School. We are conveniently located on Pleasant Street, near the junction of route 53. We are open Monday through Friday, 6:30AM '“ 6:00PM, 52 weeks a year, with only nine major holiday closings. We care for Infants through Pre K in a loving, educational environment. In addition to our full curriculum that runs in each classroom year-round, we offer programs that your children can opt to enroll into. These programs include Active Adventures, Cooking, Music and Phonics and seasonal clubs.
- We are all committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for children. There are certain practices that are critical to a well run center. Such as a safe sleep environment for Infants, allergy training and awareness, as well as CPR and First Aid Trainings. Our Center Health and Safety Coordinator, Kristin Keeley, plays a critical role in fulfilling our promise to care for, nurture and educate children in a safe and loving environment through thorough trainings, resources and tools we use daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00PM , M-F
- Community Care for Kids, Home Health and Child Care MABJ- PACE MAAH-Quincy Community
Endorse East Weymouth KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.