Easton Baptist Academy
- Easton Baptist Academy was established in 2003. We are dedicated to quality through excellence by educating our students in truth and righteousness.
- We are preparing each student to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world by pursuing excellence.
- We offer a safe and secure Christian environment in which students are able to excel both academically and spiritually.
- Our school campus sits on 4 acres of scenic property in the center of Palmer Township.
- Also review a list of some of our distinctive and objectives for your review.
- We are proud of what the Lord is doing here at Easton Baptist Academy.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Discounted for First Baptist Easton tithing members.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pastor Arthur Gilmore|
- Easton Baptist Academy closed in September 2017
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Easton Grades: K | 23 students
61 Kunkle Dr
Easton, PA 18045
(610) 258-0500 0.5 K
- Bethlehem Grades: NS-12 | 192 students
3100 Hecktown Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18020
(610) 868-6020 4.2 NS-12
- Bethlehem Grades: NS-8 | 133 students
551 Thomas St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
(610) 868-2621 7.9 NS-8
- Bethlehem Grades: 6-8 | 190 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
(610) 866-6677 7.7 6-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?