Easton Baptist Academy
- Easton Baptist Academy was established in 2003. We are dedicated to quality through excellence by educating our students in truth and righteousness.
- We are preparing each student to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world by pursuing excellence.
- We offer a safe and secure Christian environment in which students are able to excel both academically and spiritually.
- Our school campus sits on 4 acres of scenic property in the center of Palmer Township.
- Also review a list of some of our distinctive and objectives for your review.
- We are proud of what the Lord is doing here at Easton Baptist Academy.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Discounted for First Baptist Easton tithing members.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pastor Arthur Gilmore|
- Easton Baptist Academy closed in September 2017
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EastonGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
1900 Washington Blvd
Easton, PA 18042
- EastonGrades: KG | 17 students
61 Kunkle Dr
Easton, PA 18045
- BethlehemGrades: K-4 | 200 students
3100 Hecktown Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18020
- BethlehemGrades: 6-8 | 191 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
- BethlehemGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
127 E 4th St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.