Tel: (352) 376-4700
- The Flowers program is custom-tailored to meet the needs of each student.
- We are constantly evolving and changing our activities in order to encourage independence in our students.
- We are committed to helping the child develop autonomy as an individual and also to establish comfortable and productive peer relations.
- Each child will be presented with the basic skills and concepts necessary for intellectual development, which include, language, math, science and practical life.
- We actively promote a child's awareness of and ability to organize their environment.
- We hope to instill in each child, effective learning strategies and to kindle an excitement for life-long learning.
- To help meet these goals, we depend upon parent encouragement and cooperation.
- The school and the home must be extensions of one another.
- As teachers, we continue to grow and learn along with our students.
- Teaching is our full-time vocation and the path we walk each day full of meaning and purpose.
- Our daily pledge is to be sensitive to the needs of each child.
- Prepare materials based on the understanding of these needs. Know the materials and activities available. Approach each child with understanding, patience and love.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gainesville Grades: PK-5 | 245 students
1111 Nw 55th St
Gainesville, FL 32605
(352) 373-3222 2.2 PK-5
- Gainesville Grades: NS-8 | 448 students
550 Ne 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32601
(352) 376-9878 3.2 NS-8
- Gainesville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
1520 NW 34th Street
Gainesville, FL 32605
(352) 378-9337 1.1 PK-12
- Gainesville Grades: PK-12 | 270 students
10926 Nw 39th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32606
(352) 332-1493 5.3 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.