St. Patrick Interparish School
Christian Formation is an integral part of the formational curriculum at St. Patrick Interparish School.
It offers learning experiences that respond to the school's mission and philosophy of helping students "mature into creative Christ-centered people." It strives to promote an environment where the Gospel message is proclaimed and lived; where an atmosphere of love, prayer, justice and peace is fostered; and where a spirit of generous service to the community is encouraged.
This is accomplished in several ways including faculty development and support, supervision of the Religion curriculum, school liturgies, the Christian Service Program, and parent/student support.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 448 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- St. Patrick School is ranked among the top 10% in the Nation based on standardized test scores.
- St. Patrick School provides a full time teaching assistant in all grades Pk-4th.
- St. Patrick School provides an excellent faith based education in a safe learning envirnoment.
- Competitive Athletics grades 5th-8th.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse St. Patrick Interparish School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.