Follow Me Christian Child Care Center
Tel: (717) 540-0707
- Follow Me Ccc Kindergarten is committed to providing top quality Christian childcare along with helpful services for the entire family.
- It is our desire to provide ministry on two levels, Providing excellent, loving care and teaching for children up through 8th grade.
- Children will receive nurture, teaching, and enjoyment from our programs Serving families through personal nurture, special programs, recreation, and helpful teaching about family life.
- We are committed to providing a stimulating environment where every child can develop spiritually, emotionally, socially, educationally, and physically.
- We believe that every child is a special gift from God.
- While children are enrolled at "Follow Me!," we see it as our responsibility to nurture them so that they feel loved.
- We want to instill in each child a love for God and an excitement for learning that will grow each year.
- Our child care staff will do everything possible to ensure that your needs and the needs of your child are met.
- Our classes are grouped by age and our activities are based on a child's natural curiosity and creativity.
- Our child care staff members work hard to develop age appropriate curriculum for all age groups.
- Christian values are taught through regular Bible activities and modeled through the actions of the staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-K | 26 students
4820 Londonderry Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17109
(717) 657-8684 2.6 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.