Fr Gabriel Richard High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Father Gabriel Richard High School, sharing in the teaching mission of the Catholic Church, recognizes its responsibility to students, parents and community.
- We provide an academic environment that fosters respect, personal growth, critical thinking and responsible moral choice.
- In teaching the Catholic faith, we emphasize a response to the call for justice and peace in the world as compassionate leaders, through a commitment of service in a global society.
- Father Gabriel Richard High School is a Catholic, co-educational high school in the Diocese of Lansing that is committed to the development of the total person.
- We strive to foster a faith community in which gospel values are formed, proclaimed and experienced through serving others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||580 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||26|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Vangieson|
|Admissions Associate||Sr. Rachel Benjamin|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Equestrian, Field Hockey,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Mission Statement: Father Gabriel Richard High School, a Catholic school community, exists to build up the Body of Christ through the intellectual and spiritual formation of its students. Rooted in the Catholic Intellectual Tradition, FGR cultivates in each studetn a sense of awe in response to the beauty of truth. Strengthened by the Sacraments, students are equipped to live at the service of others through academic excellence, intentional discipleship, creativity and sportsmanship.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: 6-12 | 678 students
850 Greenhills Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)769-4010 2 6-12
- Wolfeboro Grades: 9-12 | 343 students
80 Academy Drive
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
(603)569-7200 636.1 9-12
- Allen Park Grades: 9-12 | 375 students
15305 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313)388-0110 24.3 9-12
- Ann Arbor Grades: 9-12 | 120 students
2230 Pontiac Trail
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)669-9394 2.9 9-12
First, this is a true CATHOLIC school that teaches CATHOLIC doctrine. If you are Protestant, a holiday only Catholic or Islamic, this is probably not your type of private school. It is not a school for families who are in disagreement with Catholic teachings. The curriculum is very challenging whether you are in honors classes or the regular curriculum. The children in the high school are wonderful teenagers. Volunteerism is emphasized. Leadership is emphasized. Becoming a highly functional and responsible Cathoic is emphasized. If you want a TRUE Catholic education with high academics and a commitment to social agency, then this is the school for you! If you just want high academics, your child will be challenged spiritually on a daily basis.
- Posted by Parent - planz
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.