Frederick Country Day Montessori School
- Frederick Country Day is a nurturing community instilling respect, creativity, individuality and responsibility through a prepared environment.
- Frederick Country Day empowers the child to meet the challenges of life by planting the seeds for lifelong learning.
- The focus of Frederick Country Day is to provide a quality learning environment for children ages two through kindergarten, and to encourage the growth of their natural curiosity and joy of learning in a safe nurturing setting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||A wide range of schedules and tuition rates meet the needs of Frederick families.|
|Admissions Director||Debbie Lowell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Grades: PK-8 | 130 students
1730 N Market St
Frederick, MD 21701
(301)695-9320 1.5 PK-8
- Frederick Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
6437 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)663-0363 4.9 PK-8
- Frederick Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)663-8418 5.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.