Frederick Country Day Montessori School
- Frederick Country Day is a nurturing community instilling respect, creativity, individuality and responsibility through a prepared environment.
- Frederick Country Day empowers the child to meet the challenges of life by planting the seeds for lifelong learning.
- The focus of Frederick Country Day is to provide a quality learning environment for children ages two through kindergarten, and to encourage the growth of their natural curiosity and joy of learning in a safe nurturing setting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||A wide range of schedules and tuition rates meet the needs of Frederick families.|
|Admissions Director||Debbie Lowell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Grades: PK-8 | 130 students
1730 N Market St
Frederick, MD 21701
(301)695-9320 1.5 PK-8
- Frederick Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
6437 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)663-0363 4.9 PK-8
- Frederick Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)663-8418 5.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.