Frederick Country Day Montessori School
Tel: (301) 694-7000
- Frederick Country Day is a nurturing community instilling respect, creativity, individuality and responsibility through a prepared environment.
- Frederick Country Day empowers the child to meet the challenges of life by planting the seeds for lifelong learning.
- The focus of Frederick Country Day is to provide a quality learning environment for children ages two through kindergarten, and to encourage the growth of their natural curiosity and joy of learning in a safe nurturing setting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||A wide range of schedules and tuition rates meet the needs of Frederick families.|
|Admissions Director||Debbie Lowell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Grades: PK-8 | 130 students
1730 N Market St
Frederick, MD 21701
(301) 695-9320 1.5 PK-8
- Frederick Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
6437 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
(301) 663-0363 4.9 PK-8
- Frederick Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
(301) 663-8418 5.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.