Fusion Academy and Learning Center
- At Fusion Academy each class is taught one-to-one - one teacher guiding one student.
- This allows us to provide a completely customized education program that recognizes and encourages each student's abilities.
- Our WASC accredited school offers a range of academic classes for credit, study skills, college prep courses, enrichment programs in music and art, as well as therapeutic services to support students with learning differences - all with a full school culture because we know how important the social component is in any learning environment.
- This comprehensive approach, combined with Fusion's supportive and nurturing environment, allows students to thrive.
- As our Fusion Founder, Michelle Gilman says, "Why do students succeed at Fusion Because one to one works.".
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
ASAH Private Special Education
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,000|
|Admissions Director||Daniel Morgan|
- We have open enrollement and our school is all year round.
- People that viewed Fusion Academy and Learning Center also viewed these schools: Saddleback Valley Christian School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.