Fusion Academy and Learning Center
- At Fusion Academy each class is taught one-to-one - one teacher guiding one student.
- This allows us to provide a completely customized education program that recognizes and encourages each student's abilities.
- Our WASC accredited school offers a range of academic classes for credit, study skills, college prep courses, enrichment programs in music and art, as well as therapeutic services to support students with learning differences - all with a full school culture because we know how important the social component is in any learning environment.
- This comprehensive approach, combined with Fusion's supportive and nurturing environment, allows students to thrive.
- As our Fusion Founder, Michelle Gilman says, "Why do students succeed at Fusion Because one to one works.".
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,000|
|Tuition Notes||pay per class, per semester|
- We have open enrollement and our school is all year round.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Fusion Academy and Learning Center also viewed these schools: Saddleback Valley Christian School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.