Fusion Academy and Learning Center
- At Fusion Academy each class is taught one-to-one - one teacher guiding one student.
- This allows us to provide a completely customized education program that recognizes and encourages each student's abilities.
- Our WASC accredited school offers a range of academic classes for credit, study skills, college prep courses, enrichment programs in music and art, as well as therapeutic services to support students with learning differences - all with a full school culture because we know how important the social component is in any learning environment.
- This comprehensive approach, combined with Fusion's supportive and nurturing environment, allows students to thrive.
- As our Fusion Founder, Michelle Gilman says, "Why do students succeed at Fusion Because one to one works.".
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,000|
|Tuition Notes||pay per class, per semester|
- We have open enrollement and our school is all year round.
- People that viewed Fusion Academy and Learning Center also viewed these schools: Saddleback Valley Christian School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.