German International School
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Clubs, After School Program, tutoring
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, piano lessons
- Nine reasons to give your child the gift of a bilingual education.
- Take advantage of your child's window of opportunity for learning a second language easily and naturally.
- Enrich and enhance your child's mental development.
- Increase your child's ability to have more flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better ear for listening.
- Improve your child's understanding of his or her native language.
- Give your child the ability to communicate with people she or he would not otherwise know.
- Open the door to other cultures.
- Increase understanding, appreciation and empathy for people from other cultures.
- Give your child a head start in language requirements for college.
- Increase career and educational opportunities in fields where language fluency is a real asset.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of German International School?
The acceptance rate of German International School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
Does German International School offer a summer program?
Yes, German International School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is German International School's ranking?
German International School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for German International School?
The application deadline for German International School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse German International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards