Gladeview Christian School
- Gladeview Christian School features challenging academics, licensed teachers, small class sizes, involved parents, and individual attention from Pre K-1 to 8th grade.
- Our curriculum fits the needs of the day, all of this based on the eternal truths of Gods Word, the Bible.
- Our School is a private, non-profit corporation, licensed under laws of the state of Florida.
- It is non-denominational, non-sectarian, and yet Christian in its teachings and beliefs.
- GCS is governed by the school board of directors, including parents, pastor, and community leaders.
- The board is responsible for the overall direction of the school and makes policy decisions.
- Day to day operations are the responsibility of the administrative leadership team.
- Gladeview Christian School will not discriminate any race, color, national, or ethnic origin, to all rights privileges, programs and activities that are available to students at the school.
- GCS will make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in order to integrate them into the program to the extent feasible, given each individuals limitations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Dance, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBallet, Basketball,|
Dance, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 696 students
12975 Sw 6th St
Miami, FL 33184
(305)227-1150 1.4 PK-8
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 111 students
10870 Sw 113 Pl. 2nd Floor
Miami, FL 33176
(305)596-3200 5.4 NS-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
(305)385-7002 3.6 PK-8
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.