Grace Church School
- Grace Church School Parents' Association is an active, supportive and innovative arm of the school.
- Once your child enters the school, you automatically become a member.
- The PA acts as a liaison between school and parents and coordinates and facilitates parent volunteer efforts on behalf of the school.
- All parents are invited and encouraged to participate in as many PA activities as they can.
- The PA sponsors numerous activities. These begin with the appointment of class representatives who assist the teachers throughout the year and help to coordinate class parties and field trips.
- The PA is involved in used uniform sales and acts as the liaison with the uniform vendor.
- The PA coordinates various volunteer efforts throughout the school such as library volunteers, Photo Day, the Book Fairs and the Upper School used textbook sales.
- The PA also organizes the annual New Parents' Reception and International Family Night.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: NS-4 | 42 students
212 Hicks Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(866)664-2070 0.1 NS-4
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.