- Grace Church School Parents' Association is an active, supportive and innovative arm of the school.
- Once your child enters the school, you automatically become a member.
- The PA acts as a liaison between school and parents and coordinates and facilitates parent volunteer efforts on behalf of the school.
- All parents are invited and encouraged to participate in as many PA activities as they can.
- The PA sponsors numerous activities. These begin with the appointment of class representatives who assist the teachers throughout the year and help to coordinate class parties and field trips.
- The PA is involved in used uniform sales and acts as the liaison with the uniform vendor.
- The PA coordinates various volunteer efforts throughout the school such as library volunteers, Photo Day, the Book Fairs and the Upper School used textbook sales.
- The PA also organizes the annual New Parents' Reception and International Family Night.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 860 students
375 Pearl St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 1086 students
129 Pierrepont St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
New YorkGrades: KG-12 | 711 students
100 E End Ave
New York, NY 10028
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 818 students
181 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
5 W 93rd St
New York, NY 10025
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.