Grace Lutheran School
Tel: (817) 274-1654
- Grace Lutheran School exists to educate and develop Christian leaders with higher knowledge, greater faith and stronger values.
- Grace Lutheran School is passionate about providing each child with the highest quality education in a Christian environment.
- Higher knowledge in faith, academics, morality and life are all a part of the education each child receives at our school.
- Grace Lutheran Church and School strives to make Christ-followers of all nations.
- Greater faith in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are central to all that we say and teach.
- At Grace Lutheran School we are committed to modeling and teaching strong moral and social values.
- We instill in our young people the joy and peace of living God-honoring and God-pleasing lives.
- We believe that future Christian leaders need strong Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: NS-9 | 135 students
3303 Potters House Way
Dallas, TX 75236
(214) 467-4143 9.5 NS-9
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.