Guidepost Montessori at Westlake
Guidepost Montessori offers programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten-aged children.
We offer year-round programming and rolling admissions into our programs to meet the needs of your family.
Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school with a tour today.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Westlake is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Westlake offers a nurturing and educational environment for infants (12 weeks to 16 months), toddlers (16 to 36 months), and young children (3 to 6 years old). Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Austin, TX? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care years correspond to our 'Nido' program, the preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Westlake can provide a nurturing environment for your child and prepare them for success at elementary school, and beyond.
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Westlake. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.