Tel: (925) 485-5750
- The fundamental tenet of the program is that students will learn to direct and manage their own learning.
- The goal of the teacher with respect to the student is to create an environment that encourages the pursuit of excellence in all facets of a student's work, to stimulate a sense of curiosity and a love of learning, and to encourage the development of independence and individual responsibility as well as a social conscience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,545|
|Tuition Notes||Depends on program level and hours requested. Call for information|
|Admissions Director||Jo Anne Camara|
- *Individualized Curriculum *Superior Academic Preparation *Cultivation of Gifts and Talents * Emphasis on Personal Values and Thinking Skills * Year-round, all-day, Montessori based Education for Ages Birth-14.
- Chinese and Spanish language classes
- After-school Chinese immersion program
- Daily Physical Education
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: 9-12 | 423 students
1011 Chestnut Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510) 523-1526 21.8 9-12
- Livermore Grades: PK-8 | 490 students
1273 N Livermore Avenue
Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 455-8021 5.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.