Holy Rosary Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Holy Rosary Catholic School is a Catholic community dedicated to the spiritual, academic, physical and emotional growth of all students.
- We seek to instill a Catholic identity in students who must function in the secular world.
- We believe that the parents and school should be partners in fostering learning experiences that promote the development of Life-Long Learning.
- Holy Rosary Catholic School nurtures a family oriented environment based on Catholic values.
- We are committed and dedicated to providing an environment that stimulates spiritual, intellectual and physical growth.
- Our foundation of academic excellence is coupled with comprehensive Christian principles from which socially and morally responsible leaders will emerge.
- The school community works together to meet the needs of all students to achieve academic excellence, while building a strong faith in God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Competitions, Boy Scouts of America, Chess Club, Girl Scouts, Home Economics Club, Lego Club, National Elementary Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Photography Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-12
10202 Memorial Dr
Houston, TX 77024
(713)468-8211 25.2 PK-12
- Sugar Land Grades: PK-12 | 797 students
1250 Seventh Street
Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281)263-9175 12.9 PK-12
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 720 students
1400 Parkway Plaza Drive
Houston, TX 77077
(281)496-1500 18.1 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 596 students
11740 Joan Of Arc Dr
Houston, TX 77024
(713)468-9515 23.2 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
6646 Addicks Satsuma Rd
Houston, TX 77084
(281)463-1444 24.4 PK-8
Holy Rosary is an EXCELLENT school! They have small classrooms, strong curriculum, all is faith based, and the love for the students is evident. The staff carters to the children's individual needs and is always willing to go the extra mile! Our daughter is happy and able to read and write sentences at the age of five. If you are looking for a school that covers all aspects of education in life and academics; this is the school for you!
- Posted by Parent - eliza
AMAZING!! We love Holy Rosary! Great christian values are instilled in each child! The academics are setting our children for greater things in their futures! Small class sizes make it easier for each child to get the individual attention needed! Teachers and staff always go over and beyond!
- Posted by Parent - shana
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.