Horizon Montessori School
- A Cleveland preschool, Horizon Montessori was founded in 1973 to provide for young children an atmosphere of responsibility and freedom – a realistic setting in which children can creatively develop an awareness of themselves and others.
- The life of the school involves many people: an experienced and enthusiastic staff, committed and supportive parents, and energetic, confident children.
- Please visit our website to learn more about our classes for toddlers, 3- to 6-year olds, kindergarteners, and children who prefer to be in an all-day enrichment program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 325 students
3380 Fairmount Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)321-7571 2.2 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 543 students
4909 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216)939-8330 8.5 PK-8
- Solon Grades: PK-K | 118 students
6010 Kruse Dr
Solon, OH 44139
(440)248-3219 10.6 PK-K
- Solon Grades: NS | 11 students
32800 Solon Road
Solon, OH 44139
(440)349-9111 10.9 NS
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.