Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary's phiosophy is with faith and hope in the future of our Church, we strongly recognize and support the importance of Catholic Education.
- We realize that the most effective means available for the survival of our faith is through the educational process.
- Our children are guided to experience their individual worth, as a person loved by God and as an integral member of the faith community.
- This is accomplished by providing a loving, Christian environment where the gospel message of Jesus is shared and an appreciation of the richness of our Catholic heritage is fostered through all aspects of the academics.
- We agree that our children are our investment for the future and that they can make a significant difference in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||462 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Towson Grades: PK-8 | 568 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
(410)427-4801 2.3 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 268 students
6432 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410)427-7400 2.7 PK-8
- Elkridge Grades: NS-8 | 271 students
5990 Old Washington Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
(410)796-3040 14.9 NS-8
- Owings Mills Grades: PK-12 | 1340 students
8600 Mcdonogh Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
(410)581-4711 11.9 PK-12
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.