Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary's phiosophy is with faith and hope in the future of our Church, we strongly recognize and support the importance of Catholic Education.
- We realize that the most effective means available for the survival of our faith is through the educational process.
- Our children are guided to experience their individual worth, as a person loved by God and as an integral member of the faith community.
- This is accomplished by providing a loving, Christian environment where the gospel message of Jesus is shared and an appreciation of the richness of our Catholic heritage is fostered through all aspects of the academics.
- We agree that our children are our investment for the future and that they can make a significant difference in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
RosedaleGrades: PK-12 | 442 students
9202 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, MD 21237
ElkridgeGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
5990 Old Washington Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 533 students
8416 Belair Road
Baltimore, MD 21236
Bel AirGrades: PK-8 | 683 students
205 N Hickory Avenue
Bel Air, MD 21014
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?