Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary's phiosophy is with faith and hope in the future of our Church, we strongly recognize and support the importance of Catholic Education.
- We realize that the most effective means available for the survival of our faith is through the educational process.
- Our children are guided to experience their individual worth, as a person loved by God and as an integral member of the faith community.
- This is accomplished by providing a loving, Christian environment where the gospel message of Jesus is shared and an appreciation of the richness of our Catholic heritage is fostered through all aspects of the academics.
- We agree that our children are our investment for the future and that they can make a significant difference in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
- RosedaleGrades: PK-12 | 522 students
9202 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, MD 21237
- BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 268 students
6432 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
- BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
5407 Loch Raven Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21239
- NottinghamGrades: PK-8 | 524 students
8416 Belair Road
Nottingham, MD 21236
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.