Ivymount School &Outreach Programs
Tel: (308) 469-0223
- Ivymount School &Outreach Programs serves 199 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers and the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Ivymount School &Outreach Programs is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism Spectrum Disorder and related disabilities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Potomac Grades: K-12 | 837 students
10601 Falls Rd
Potomac, MD 20854
(301) 299-8500 2.5 K-12
- Alexandria Grades: 6-12 | 43 students
333 John Carlyle Street, Suite 100
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703) 535-3130 17.6 6-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?