Jesus Fellowship Academy
Tel: (412) 854-3137
- Our Pastor, Tony Cataneo, has been involved in the ministry of Jesus Fellowship since its beginning in 1976.
- He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Religious Studies from Florida International University in 1980.
- He is a certified consultant and facilitator with the Institute for Christian Living.
- He has served on the Executive Boards of the Council of Pastors of the Association of Christian Churches and the Bethel Park Community Coalition.
- A native of Western Pennsylvania, Pastor Tony married his wife Judy in 1976.
- They have three children: Joseph and his wife Kristen, Cara Mia, and Jessi.
- They moved to Bethel Park from Miami in 1981 and officially chartered Jesus Fellowship as a church in 1986.
- The focus of our ministry is to Worship the Lord, to equip the saints to do the Work of the Ministry, and to Win the World for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We earnestly desire to be a blessing to you in any way we can.
- Give us the opportunity to share with you the fellowship of "Good People Becoming Better" by the grace of God as we Make His Praise Glorious.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethel Park Grades: NS-PK | 6 students
1040 Clifton Rd
Bethel Park, PA 15102
(412) 831-1888 0.4 NS-PK
- Venetia Grades: PK-K | 43 students
825 E. Mcmurray Road
Venetia, PA 15367
(724) 941-6464 1.4 PK-K
- South Park Grades: NS-8 | 90 students
6470 Library Rd
South Park, PA 15129
(412) 833-2433 1.5 NS-8
- Pittsburgh Grades: PK-8 | 482 students
310 Mcmurray Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
(412) 835-0600 1.8 PK-8
- Pittsburgh Grades: K-12 | 22 students
243 Johnston Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
(412) 469-9771 2.2 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.