Lakeland Christian Preparatory School provides your child with the opportunity to receive a quality education in a safe environment.
Our approach to your child's education is different from public schools. We see each child as an individual with specific needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
It is very important to meet the needs, encourage the strengths and develop the areas where your child needs the most attention.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 195 students
- Yearly Tuition: $24,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
- We are sure that you want your child to receive the best education possible. Private school education is often seen as an option that is too expensive or exclusive. With that in mind, Lakeland Christian Preparatory School (LCPS) is happy to offer a FREE scholarship consultation for any family considering private school for their child.
- LCPS has many resources to connect your child to a variety of scholarships including McKay and Step Up For Students. These scholarships can pay up to 100% of books, tuition, transportation, field trips, uniforms and other school costs.
Endorse Lakeland. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.