Leport School - Carlsbad Village
- Authentic Montessori elementary education for kindergarten through 6th grade. At LePort Montessori School in Carlsbad-Village, you will find: * Beautiful, picturesque campus with large gardens and fields.
- * Small school with 1:12 ratio, which allows for tremendous individualization.
- * Authentic Montessori approach to building strong academic knowledge and skills.
- * Support for personal development, including time management, organization and social skills.
- * A mixed-age, benevolent learning community where all children benefit.
- * An engaging curriculum that makes school enjoyable and rewarding everyday.
- * A unique approach to fostering critical and creative thinking skills.
- * A place where students are respected and supported for their individual interests, abilities, and methods of learning.
Leport School - Carlsbad Village places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call school.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sarah Ring|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encinitas Grades: K | 11 students
286 N El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)479-9889 9 K
- Encinitas Grades: PK-K | 12 students
220 Calle De Madera
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)436-4402 7.5 PK-K
- Rancho Santa Fe Grades: PK-11 | 500 students
6233 El Apajo Road
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
(858)756-5599 11.8 PK-11
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.