Leport School - Carlsbad Village
Tel: (760) 434-6440
Authentic Montessori elementary education for kindergarten through 6th grade. At LePort Montessori School in Carlsbad-Village, you will find: * Beautiful, picturesque campus with large gardens and fields.
* Small school with 1:12 ratio, which allows for tremendous individualization.
* Authentic Montessori approach to building strong academic knowledge and skills.
* Support for personal development, including time management, organization and social skills.
* A mixed-age, benevolent learning community where all children benefit.
* An engaging curriculum that makes school enjoyable and rewarding everyday. * A unique approach to fostering critical and creative thinking skills. * A place where students are respected and supported for their individual interests, abilities, and methods of learning.
Leport School - Carlsbad Village places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call school.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sarah Ring|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encinitas Grades: K | 11 students
286 N El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760) 479-9889 9 K
- Encinitas Grades: PK-K | 11 students
220 Calle De Madera
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760) 436-4402 7.5 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.