Liberty Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 183 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,990
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khakis & polos. On chapel days girls wear jumpers, skirts, boys wear ties.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess, Robotics Program, SGA, Worship
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery Club, Athletics, Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys Soccer, Cheerleading, Girls Volleyball, Intramural Sports
- Grounded in the Word of God- No subject is taught in the totality of its truth if the Creator, Christ, is ignored or denied. Christ is the key to education.
- Developmental- We recognize that God grows us through critical stages physically, emotionally, intellectually, relationally and spiritually.
- Diverse and Welcoming- God has placed us at a crossroads of cultures, languages and ethnic and racial groups. We recognize our unity in Christ in the diversity of His people.
- Each student unique- We seek to be living examples of God`s love to each child and demonstrate their uniqueness in His plan.
- Parental Involvement- Our faculty and staff assist parents in their God-given role of raising children to honor Him.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Liberty Christian School cost?
Liberty Christian School's tuition is approximately $9,990 for private students.
What sports does Liberty Christian School offer?
Liberty Christian School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Indoor Soccer, Martial Arts, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Liberty Christian School?
The application deadline for Liberty Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Liberty Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards