LifePoint Academy of Seventh-day Adventists
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 85 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Handbells Choir, Robotics
- LifePoint Academy Academy is a Seventh-day Adventist school located in Jacksonville, FL. LPA has offered Christian education for over 75 years.
- Our staff is committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment.
- At LifePoint Academy, we realize that excellence is a journey and our goal is to continue that journey of excellence.
- LifePoint Academy is part of the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist school network.
- LifePoint Academy family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think and empower them to serve.
- LifePoint Academy is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LifePoint Academy of Seventh-day Adventists's ranking?
LifePoint Academy of Seventh-day Adventists ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for LifePoint Academy of Seventh-day Adventists?
The application deadline for LifePoint Academy of Seventh-day Adventists is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse LifePoint Academy of Seventh-day Adventists. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards