Los Altos Christian School
- The academic tone of Los Altos Christian Schools is of the very highest caliber.
- This private school is geared towards challenging the average to above average learner.
- The goal is to provide a quality education in a warm Christian atmosphere where students can become leaders and influence the world around them.
- Several electives are offered to elementary students; Spanish, gym, art, music, computers & library.
- Campus is private surrounded by hills, trees, and just 1/4 mile from the 280 Magdalena exit.
- For a list of school tour schedules, please visit the website at www.LACS.com.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition: $7,800 up to $14,620 depending on grade and resources. Please check our website for most current information, www.lacs.com.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Cheerleading, Chess, iPAD, Music, Piano, Robotics, Science, Writing Art, Cheerleading, Chess, iPAD, Music, Piano, Robotics, Science, Writing,|
- For over 30 years, Los Altos Christian Schools has served as a role model in the Bay Area for Preschool through 8th grade. The school consistenly scores in the 80th-90th percentile on national standarized tests. The low student to teacher ratios ensures that teachers personally get to know each student. The curriculum builds year after year which enables students to transition successfully to high school. Los Altos Christian School graduates often attend the high school of thier choosing which includes schools such as Bellarmine, Presentation, The King's Academy and Valley Christian. The community of parents is friendly and welcoming. Parents who visit our campus find the staff and students friendly, helpful, and enthisiastic about learning.
Profile last updated: 03/01/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AltosGrades: K-8 | 176 students
1175 Altamead Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
San JoseGrades: PK-6 | 270 students
540 Sands Dr
San Jose, CA 95125
Santa ClaraGrades: KG-12 | 100 students
220 Blake Ave # B
Santa Clara, CA 95051
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
Los GatosGrades: PK-6 | 28 students
15080 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, CA 95032
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017