Los Altos Christian School
- The academic tone of Los Altos Christian Schools is of the very highest caliber.
- This private school is geared towards challenging the average to above average learner.
- The goal is to provide a quality education in a warm Christian atmosphere where students can become leaders and influence the world around them.
- Several electives are offered to elementary students; Spanish, gym, art, music, computers & library.
- Campus is private surrounded by hills, trees, and just 1/4 mile from the 280 Magdalena exit.
- For a list of school tour schedules, please visit the website at www.LACS.com.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition: $7,800 up to $14,620 depending on grade and resources. Please check our website for most current information, www.lacs.com.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art, Cheerleading, Chess, iPAD, Music, Piano, Robotics, Science, Writing
- For over 30 years, Los Altos Christian Schools has served as a role model in the Bay Area for Preschool through 8th grade. The school consistenly scores in the 80th-90th percentile on national standarized tests. The low student to teacher ratios ensures that teachers personally get to know each student. The curriculum builds year after year which enables students to transition successfully to high school. Los Altos Christian School graduates often attend the high school of thier choosing which includes schools such as Bellarmine, Presentation, The King's Academy and Valley Christian. The community of parents is friendly and welcoming. Parents who visit our campus find the staff and students friendly, helpful, and enthisiastic about learning.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Altos Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
1175 Altamead Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650)967-2783 1 PK-8
- Los Altos Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
101 North El Monte Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
(650)949-0909 1.7 NS-6
- Los Altos Grades: NS-12 | 322 students
11311 Mora Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650)209-9400 1.1 NS-12
- Campbell Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
775 Waldo Road
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)370-6727 9.4 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.