Magnuson Christian School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (651) 478-7317
Magnuson Christian School in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, is a Christ-centered, academically excellent educational community that develops the whole child heart, soul, mind, and body.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform - polo shirt, khaki or navy pants, plaid jumper)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,250|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance Available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Heather Norman|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama Club, Mad Science, Robotics Club, Running Club, Spanish Club
- *Magnuson Christian School fosters academic excellence, through small class sizes, high quality, respected staff and proven core curriculum.
- *We will grow children in the knowledge of God's word through worship, Bible study and mission projects and we will provide a safe and nurturing environment that stimulates educational excellence.
- *Magnuson School surrounds children and families with faith, love, prayer and encouragement.
- *We honor God and celebrate the uniqueness of every child in a diverse community.
- *We educate students to love and serve their local and global neighbors.
- *Award-winning Christian staff
- *Proven core curriculum
- *High expectations
- *Fourteen to one student to staff ratio
- *Environment that allows teachers to know how each child learns, not only what they learn
- *ITBS scores show above grade level nationally
- *Committed parents and families who are willing to give their time and talent
- *Community volunteers who serve because they believe in our mission
- *Spanish, Phy Ed, Music, field trips, art, chapel,band, and choir, and extracurricular clubs are offered
- *Hot Lunch
- *Extended Day
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-12 | 163 students
355 Marshall Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
(651) 265-3400 9.1 PK-12
Magnuson is a truly wonderful school!! We have been in multiple schools and Magnuson has been above them all! Such a Christ centered school.May God always bless you Magnuson!!
- Posted by Parent - Nick
This school is truly like a family. The teachers are amazing. Not just on a scholastic level. But a personal level. Everybody is very down to earth and genuinely caring. Every time I drop my little boy off at Magnuson, I know God has put him in very good hands. My son is in third grade. And I pray everyday he'll be able to graduate from Magnuson High School!!!! I couldn't imagine him going anywhere else. Thanks Magnuson!!!
- Posted by Parent - Mike. C
Teachers really care about and know the children. My girls love going to school here! Amazing music teacher with choir and band offered too. So glad that children can be blessed by attending this school.
- Posted by Parent - borof
Magnuson Christian School is an exceptional institution that is focused on great academic and the christian faith. I especially like the inclusiveness of all ethnic groups. The teachers are subject experts and wonderful mentors for students. I also like that students are exposed to a great variety of extracurricular events even while navigating the rigors of school work. A trial will convince you.
- Posted by Parent - debim
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.