Marian High School
- Marian is a Catholic college preparatory school for young women,sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- The mission of Marian High School is to ensure, within a Christian environment, an excellent education built on a strong academic curriculum, which will enable young women to value human diversity and live responsible lives of leadership and action based on gospel values.
- For 60 years, members of our faculty and staff have committed themselves to creating an environment marked by academic excellence and Christian community.
- We want each of our students to be successful and happy in her academic and co-curricular endeavors.
- Our experience proves that our challenging program, including an extensive offering of Honors and AP courses, leads to acceptance at colleges and universities of choice.
- Our focus on the development of the total person results in young women who are prepared for all that life has to offer. The student body represents a diverse population, each bringing her individual talents to school, each student enriching the others. Marian High School is a place to grow intellectually, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- We invite you to join us and experience all that Marian has to offer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||16 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus - AB, Calculus - BC, Chemistry, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, European History, Government and Politics, Physics 1, Physics 2, Spanish, Statistics, Studio Art: 2-D Design, Studio Art: 3-D Design, Studio Art: Drawing, US History|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform skirt, blouse, sweater/jacket/vest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Nov. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,625|
|Tuition Notes||Plus, a $225 registration fee and $350 general fee.|
|Admissions Director||Tina Malloy Pedersen, '96|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Figure Skating, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Equestrian, Field Hockey,
Figure Skating, Golf,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||40 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
All School Board, Ambassador Club, and Mathematics Club (STEM), Big Sis/Little Sis Mentor Program, Broadcasting Club, Business Entrepreneurship Alliance at Marian & Rice, Christmas Dance, Class Governing Boards, Class Retreats, Diversity Matters, Engineering, Father/Daughter Events, Field Day, Forensic Science Team, French Honor Society, Friends of the Earth, German Honor Society, Honor Code Committee, International Samaritan, LIFE - Life Is For Everyone, Marian Medical Club, Mock Trial Club, Model United Nations, Mother/Daughter Events, National Honor Society, Pastoral Team, Project Care, Prom, Robotics Team (Mech Warriors), SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions), Science, Spanish Honor Society, Technology, Walkathon
Arts and Music Programs:
International Thespian Society, Liturgical Choir, Marian Melodies, Marian Rice Players
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Sailing Club, Senior Football
- We look forward to having you visit us soon to personally engage in the Marian experience. For additional information or to schedule a tour or shadow visit, please contact the Office of Admission at (248) 502-3033 or email@example.com.The admission process at Marian includes several components: application, standardized test scores, and past performance.
- The Admission Committee members focus on the prospective student`s potential for academic success during the entire four years of her Marian experience as they review her application, test scores, and grades. Marian High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission policies, educational policies, tuition assistance, or any school-administered program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmington Grades: 9-12 | 672 students
29300 W 11 Mile Rd
Farmington, MI 48336
(248)893-3586 5 9-12
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248)646-8900 3.6 NS-12
- Grosse Pointe Grades: PK-12 | 611 students
1045 Cook Road
Grosse Pointe, MI 48236
(313)884-4444 20.1 PK-12
- Warren Grades: 9-12 | 287 students
13900 Masonic Blvd
Warren, MI 48088
(586)585-0500 14.2 9-12
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: 9-12 | 560 students
7101 Lahser Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
(248)833-2020 0.1 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.