Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Mission College Preparatory is a Diocesan Catholic High School striving to be an extension of family and church by providing a Catholic environment that develops the whole person.
- Faculty and staff are committed to celebrating the unique God-given gifts of each student and helping them develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically to their potential.
- Our school endeavors to empower parents in the formation of young Christian adults in all aspects of academic, spiritual and social life; and seeks to provide each student with an experience of Christian community that prepares them to serve God and all persons.
- Mission College Preparatory is dedicated to making a difference by providing students with a Christ-centered, high quality, well-rounded, Catholic education in a nurturing environment while continuing to engage parents as primary educators.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,241|
- People that viewed Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School also viewed these schools: Cornelia Connelly School, Fairmont Preparatory Academy, Menlo School, Notre Dame High School and Lycee International de Los Angeles (LILA) - BURBANK CAMPUS.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)776-1717 183.6 9-12
- Atherton Grades: 6-12 | 799 students
50 Valparaiso Ave
Atherton, CA 94027
(650)330-2000 172.4 6-12
- Belmont Grades: 9-12 | 447 students
1540 Ralston Ave
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)595-1913 178.7 9-12
- Burbank Grades: 6-12 | 262 students
1105 W. Riverside Dr
Burbank, CA 91506
(626)695-5159 154.4 6-12
Mission did a great job at preparing me for university and even graduate school. My years at MCP taught me more than standard academic knowledge but prepared me how to manage time, study in an efficient manner and involve myself in a community. I was involved with sports, yearbook, student government and various other clubs. Mission did a great job of instilling a sense of community in all of their activities, even those which took place after school. Everyone was encouraged to do well academically and in extra curricular activities. During my attendance, it was viewed as "cool" to do well in school. Other students and friends pushed each other to do well academically. The teachers and community at Mission were always extremely supportive and welcoming during my time as a student. They wanted all of their students to succeed and were always available for questions/help after school. I would highly recommend Mission to anyone considering attending or sending their child.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - RJ
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.