Montessori Center Of Pearl Harbor
- A non-profit organization serving Hawaii's military and DoD communitiy since 1986 offering Montessori preschool classes for children ages 3 to 5 with individualized multi-sensory instruction by experienced teachers certified by the American Montessori Society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||AM Preschool 8:30-11:30 $5700/academic year or $570/monthly installment (10 equal installments)AM Preschool and Day Care 8:30-2:30 $6500/academic year or $650/monthly installment (10 equal installments)|
- Montessori Center of Pearl Harbor admits children of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. We accept children ages 3-5 years provided they are potty trained. Please contact us at (808)422-6833 or email@example.com for more information!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: NS | 146 students
1660 S Beretania St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808)946-4025 7.8 NS
- Honolulu Grades: PK-K | 24 students
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808)735-4875 9.6 PK-K
- Honolulu Grades: NS-PK | 70 students
2062 S King Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808)944-2625 8.3 NS-PK
- Honolulu Grades: K-1 | 110 students
638 N Kuakini St
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808)533-3088 5.6 K-1
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.