Moreau Catholic High School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 787 students
- Yearly Tuition: $22,524
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 3
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
polo shirts with the school logo; pants: solid cotton twill or corduroy; skirts: solid cotton twill
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Black Student Union, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Choir Club, Earthwise, Feminism Club, Filipino Club, Fitness Club, French Club, Future Business Leaders of America, History Club, Indian Club, Japanese Club, Make a Wish Club, Math Club, Mock Trial Team, Model United Nations Club, Moreau Catholic Service Club, National Honor Society, Polynesian, Relay for Life, Robotics Club, Social Justice Leadership, Speech and Debate Club, Women in Coding, Women in STEM
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Jazz Ensemble, Music Ministry, Theater Club
- Moreau Catholic is dedicated to the legacy and values of the Congregation of Holy Cross and its founder Blessed Basil Moreau. We are a college-preparatory school committed to outstanding achievement. As a community of faith, we prepare our students through academic, social and spiritual learning experiences that form and transform them as they become responsible citizens of our global community.
- The fulfillment of our mission as Holy Cross educators is facilitated through the partnership between the family and school community. We believe this partnership is given meaning through the legacy and values established by Blessed Basil Moreau. His vision lies at the core of our school`s mission, as we focus on four pillars: Building Respect, Educating Hearts and Minds, Being Family, and Bringing Hope.
- As a leader in bioprinting curriculum integration, we have developed inventive educational applications for biotechnology, bioengineering and green engineering. Our Science Innovation Lab offers zSpace technology featuring virtual holographic technology in a student-centered learning environment. In our Design Studio, students apply scientific principles in an environment that promotes risk-taking and invention. Students design their Holy Cross Social Justice Senior Capstone projects in our new Incubator Space by identifying needs in the world they are passionate about, exploring the tools for transformation, inventing new solutions reflective of their transformational high school experience and then presenting their findings in a TEDx talk at our school. This new space is an extension of our television, film, and sound studios and includes on-site technology as well as "start-up" tools such as 360-degree cameras for producing original virtual reality films.
- In partnership with Summit Learning and the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative, we have implemented accelerated personalized learning programs to support the unique learning styles and skills of our students.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Moreau Catholic High School cost?
Moreau Catholic High School's tuition is approximately $22,524 for private students.
Does Moreau Catholic High School offer a summer program?
Yes, Moreau Catholic High School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Moreau Catholic High School offer?
Moreau Catholic High School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Water Polo. Moreau Catholic High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is Moreau Catholic High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Moreau Catholic High School?
The application deadline for Moreau Catholic High School is Dec. 3.
View the Moreau Catholic High School yearly calendar below.
Endorse Moreau Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards