Nativity Bvm School
- The Christian community of Nativity B.V.M. School strives to help its students develop into creative, Christ-centered persons.
- We provide for them an environment where the Gospel message is proclaimed and lived.
- Love, prayerfulness, justice and peace are fostered, and a generous spirit of service to the entire human family is encouraged.
- We recognize parents as the primary educators of their children and, in cooperation with them, we strive to help each child grow into a fully integrated human person.
- We do this by providing an education that has as its goal the development of each child's spiritual, intellectual, aesthetic, social, psychological and physical capacities.
- As Christian teachers, motivated by faith in God and committed to the pursuit of excellence in Christian education, we strive toward the following objectives: spiritual, intellectual, personal, social and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Biloxi Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
11555 Cedar Lake Road
Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 392-6279 4.8 PK-12
- Biloxi Grades: PK-6 | 249 students
320 Jim Money Rd
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 388-3602 3.7 PK-6
- Diberville Grades: PK-6 | 117 students
10482 Lemoyne Blvd
Diberville, MS 39540
(228) 392-4180 3.1 PK-6
- Ocean Springs Grades: PK-6 | 173 students
504 Jackson Ave
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
(228) 875-5329 4.4 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.