- Nativity is a strong, dynamic, neighborhood Catholic school serving our parish and surrounding community.
- Our goal is to guide all of our students as they grow in their faith, in knowledge and in character.
- We strive to help each child recognize and develop the many gifts they have been given.
- Nativity School is a partnership of students, parents, teachers, and staff dedicated to educating each student in the Catholic faith, helping each child develop intellectually, spiritually, socially and emotionally, and preparing each student for a successful secondary school experience.
- Nativity of Our Lord School is devoted to worship, living the gospel message, community, peace, justice and academic excellence.
- The strength of our community is built upon the principles of faith, trust, cooperation, and respect for the rights and property of each member.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||788 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ShoreviewGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
3495 Victoria St N
Shoreview, MN 55126
MinneapolisGrades: NS-12 | 895 students
3100 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55406
West Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 612 students
1138 Seminole Ave
West Saint Paul, MN 55118
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.