- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 100 students
- Yearly Tuition: $35,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our special needs students are children first with all of the needs, desires, and feelings of children without disabilities. They are more like other children than different. Their disabilities are inconveniences that keep them from enjoying full lives, and therefore must be overcome or compensated for so that the children can grow and move out into the world.
- At New Horizons Academy kids come first.We exist for our students; our students do not exist for the school. Students don`t have to fit into the classes; the class and program is made to meet the individual student`s needs.
- New Horizons Academy has a team of highly skilled conductors and intervention specialists delivering focused interventions to its students. Our students receive considerably more minutes of intervention services than they did in their previous public school environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does New Horizons Academy cost?
When is the application deadline for New Horizons Academy?
Endorse New Horizons Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards