- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 477 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,850
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
One School Of The Arts ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Dennis Uniforms and Land's End Uniforms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, National Honors Society, Photography, Running Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet, Guitar, Hip Hop Dance, Piano, Theatre, Vocal
- One School of the Arts offers a holistic approach to private, Christian education. It is with great intentionality that our vision is executed. Extensive research goes into every decision we make to provide the optimal experience for 21st century learning.
- As a rule, our scholars experience their education.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and higher-order reasoning are all keys while helping scholars develop their intellect. Since we are raising digital citizens in a global society we focus on technology in all of our academic studies. We believe in the power of doing!
- We believe that the creator of the universe wants us to be creative, ask questions andbring out the best in each other. In this sort of environment you find scholars yearningto learn more!
- Walking through our halls you can tangibly feel the inspiration and love in the air. It is oxygen for the soul and spirit.
- INNOVATE.CREATE.COLLABORATE is the foundational pedagogy for our school.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does One School Of The Arts cost?
What is the acceptance rate of One School Of The Arts?
What sports does One School Of The Arts offer?
What is One School Of The Arts's ranking?
When is the application deadline for One School Of The Arts?
Endorse One School Of The Arts. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards