One School of The Arts
- One School of the Arts is a school of excellence, creativity, innovation, honor and curiosity where the mind and heart are fully engaged.
- Through this environment, scholars thrive, discovering their true identity, and as a result, find themselves positioned for success as leaders in our culture.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||484 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Dennis Uniforms and Land's End Uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,850|
|Tuition Notes||$6,850 - $8,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Debbie Cason|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, WeightliftingCheering, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Gardening, National Honors Society, Photography, Running Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet, Guitar, Hip Hop Dance, Piano, Theatre, Vocal
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- One School of the Arts offers a holistic approach to private, Christian education. It is with great intentionality that our vision is executed. Extensive research goes into every decision we make to provide the optimal experience for 21st century learning.
- As a rule, our scholars experience their education.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and higher-order reasoning are all keys while helping scholars develop their intellect. Since we are raising digital citizens in a global society we focus on technology in all of our academic studies. We believe in the power of doing!
- We believe that the creator of the universe wants us to be creative, ask questions andbring out the best in each other. In this sort of environment you find scholars yearningto learn more!
- Walking through our halls you can tangibly feel the inspiration and love in the air. It is oxygen for the soul and spirit.
- INNOVATE.CREATE.COLLABORATE is the foundational pedagogy for our school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altamonte Springs Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
601 Palm Springs Drive
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
(407)831-0950 3.2 PK-12
My children have both attended this school for almost 5 years!! This school is amazing! Like the person said above, the teachers and staff learn each child individually. I definitely feel like my kids are in a safe environment. Never have they had an issue here. Thanks for being my kids parents away from home One School!!!
- Posted by Parent - Fisher
My son just graduated from this school where he has been attending since the 6th grade. The graduation showcased each of the scholars in individual and group videos that were awe inspiring. I kept thinking to myself throughout the commencement,wow I am so thankful to the Lord for bringing my son to this wonderful school. I have worked in a public high school for over twenty years now, and was going to put my son at my school, but as the Lord would have it, One School of the Arts received accreditation that summer, and he wanted to stay and practically everyone of his classmates remained as well. I know many of his classmates from gatherings we had at our house, and through the many school related activities. I have never seen such a tight knit, encouraging, loving, supportive group of friends anywhere. It is a place where each child is challenged academically, and is nurtured and encouraged to bring out their God given talents, abilities, and gifts. This is the purpose of this school, it is their mission statement, this is what the faculty and staff all work together to achieve in their scholars. My son developed his love for music and the courage to perform it through their celebrated music teacher, Angelo Ballestero, look him up! He along with his other teachers, counselors, admin staff poured their hearts in my son and his friends. My son went on a mission trip with Tim and Karla Waisanen, and a few character workshops with them as well...they were life changing. The principal of the school Kristen Campbell, who with her husband, run the charity, Feed the Children Everywhere, is a true visionary and the architect of this inspired concept of a school. She was a great teacher and mentor before she took on the principalship of the school. She knows how to hire great teachers and retain them as well. The students love this school, and they are not beat down by the relentless barrage of standardized tests that they have at public schools. They are not trained to take the ACT and SAT like they are in public schools, so I may recommend sending your child to a tutor if they need to raise their score. There are easy tips and tricks to taking those tests, and knowing them will make a significant difference in the outcome. Lastly, at graduation, after hearing the stories of the other graduates, I realized that this school has many miracle workers!
- Posted by Parent - Mike P
My autistic daughter went here and it`s amazing. The teachers are more like special nurses helping my kids. They make everything easy so my daughter feels more confident.
- Posted by Parent - Georgia Woods
Love this school - I feel very luck to be a part of this amazing, tight-knit community of wonderful people. The learning environment is like nothing I have seen at other schools.
- Posted by Parent - ccola
I am in love with this school! This year my daughter has blossomed from a timid girl to a confident young woman. I am so proud of her and thankful for the teachers who have taken the time to pour into her. This school is great with academics but especially skilled in matters of the heart.
- Posted by Parent - krist
My sons attended public school and both were bored with the teaching to the test approach with FCAT-based learning in public school. One of my son's is a Dyslexic and struggled to feel confident and smart. That all changed when we found One School of the Arts. The learning environment thrives on creativity and they get to know each child personally and have a unique way of bringing out their strengths. My Dyslexic son struggles academically bit now believes he is the smartest little scientist, thanks to the amazing teachers and staff at One School. My oldest son is excited to have so many enrichment options available to him in the scho day. He currently has chess, culinary arts, Chinese, Spanish, acting, vocal training, dance class and music classes. This scho is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't want the traditional school environment, where kids are expected to sit and listen, no explore and create.
- Posted by Parent - Jhjri