Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Chess Club, Italian, Lego Design & Engineering with DEILAB, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Creative Dance, Fine Arts, Flute Lessons, Modern Dance, Musical Theater, Recorder Lessons, Violin and Cello, Voice Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Oneness-Family School serves children age 2 through high school. Our three-part curriculum design supports academic and social-emotional development while allowing students to perform, exhibit their knowledge and serve their community.
- Our holistic Montessori curriculum is a progressive model that supports each student`s creativity, happiness, and full engagement in learning - key ingredients for long-term success in school and life.
- Our school focuses on self-care and community, building a sense of human connection in an age where we are all so preoccupied with our electronic devices. Our self-discovery program fosters personal reflection, artistic expression, communication, collaboration, and fitness, in the belief that the healthier and happier we are, the better we are going to learn.
- Come see the difference -- Multi-age classrooms; challenging academics, world languages, art, music, yoga and physical fitness; Education in peace and mindfulness.
- Our vision is to foster a new generation of leaders who become meaningful contributors to the society of the 21st century by expanding their consciousness, realizing their potential, and coming to feel and understand that the world is one family.
- We welcome you to attend an Open House or schedule a tour. To schedule a tour please email email@example.com or visit our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Oneness-Family School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Oneness-Family School?
Does Oneness-Family School offer a summer program?
What is Oneness-Family School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Oneness-Family School?
Endorse Oneness-Family School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards