Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School (OLA)
- Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school in Charlotte, NC. OLA educates students from Pre-Kindergarten - 8th grade.
- OLA welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Special Learning Programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Broadcast Crew, Chess Club, Math Superstars, Science Fair, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Drama Club, Guitar Clu
- At OLA, we seek to build the scholars and leaders of tomorrow. Leadership, scholarship and most importantly, faith, are all at the core of what we do at OLA. Our students are provided opportunities to express themselves creatively, encouraged to ask questions and pursue knowledge, and taught respect and personal responsibility. Whether it's a prayer at a student-lead mass or a speech during English class, participating in a service project or student council, our students are encouraged to become leaders inside and outside the classroom. Our students graduate as confident, capable individuals, academically ready for high school and spiritually ready for the world beyond.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 127 students
301 S. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704)392-6330 5.1 K-8
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 584 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 4 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.