Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School (OLA)
- Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school in Charlotte, NC. OLA educates students from Pre-Kindergarten - 8th grade.
- OLA welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Special Learning Programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Broadcast Crew, Chess Club, Math Superstars, Science Fair, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Drama Club, Guitar Clu
- At OLA, we seek to build the scholars and leaders of tomorrow. Leadership, scholarship and most importantly, faith, are all at the core of what we do at OLA. Our students are provided opportunities to express themselves creatively, encouraged to ask questions and pursue knowledge, and taught respect and personal responsibility. Whether it's a prayer at a student-lead mass or a speech during English class, participating in a service project or student council, our students are encouraged to become leaders inside and outside the classroom. Our students graduate as confident, capable individuals, academically ready for high school and spiritually ready for the world beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 4 NS-12
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 127 students
301 S. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704)392-6330 5.1 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.