Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School (OLA)
- Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school in Charlotte, NC. OLA educates students from Pre-Kindergarten - 8th grade.
- OLA welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Special Learning Programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Broadcast Crew, Chess Club, Math Superstars, Science Fair, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Drama Club, Guitar Clu
- At OLA, we seek to build the scholars and leaders of tomorrow. Leadership, scholarship and most importantly, faith, are all at the core of what we do at OLA. Our students are provided opportunities to express themselves creatively, encouraged to ask questions and pursue knowledge, and taught respect and personal responsibility. Whether it's a prayer at a student-lead mass or a speech during English class, participating in a service project or student council, our students are encouraged to become leaders inside and outside the classroom. Our students graduate as confident, capable individuals, academically ready for high school and spiritually ready for the world beyond.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 4 NS-12
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 127 students
301 S. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704)392-6330 5.1 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.