Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School (OLA)
- Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school in Charlotte, NC. OLA educates students from Pre-Kindergarten - 8th grade.
- OLA welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Special Learning Programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Broadcast Crew, Chess Club, Math Superstars, Science Fair, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Drama Club, Guitar Club
- At OLA, we seek to build the scholars and leaders of tomorrow. Leadership, scholarship and most importantly, faith, are all at the core of what we do at OLA. Our students are provided opportunities to express themselves creatively, encouraged to ask questions and pursue knowledge, and taught respect and personal responsibility. Whether it's a prayer at a student-lead mass or a speech during English class, participating in a service project or student council, our students are encouraged to become leaders inside and outside the classroom. Our students graduate as confident, capable individuals, academically ready for high school and spiritually ready for the world beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 4 NS-12
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 122 students
7000 Endhaven Ln
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)341-3236 12.2 NS-12
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 127 students
301 S. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704)392-6330 5.1 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?