Pike Creek Christian Preschool
- Pike Creek Christian Preschool is a private prekindergarten Christian school in Newark, Delaware.
- We provide our students with an opportunity to develop and grow physically, emotionally, academically, and spiritually in a loving Christ-centered environment.
- At Pike Creek, we believe the highest honor we can have achieve is to honor God by fostering love and respect for others. Pike Creek Christian Preschool focuses on helping students reach their full potential.
- Our goal is to fully equip preschoolers to enter Kindergarten by launching paths of social and spiritual excellence.
- We aim for them to become productive and responsible citizens both here and around the world.
- Small class sizes enable each student to receive personal attention. Teachers create stimulating environments that inspire learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Grades: PK-8 | 614 students
2451 Frazer Rd
Newark, DE 19702
(302)838-8850 8.3 PK-8
- Hockessin Grades: PK-12 | 345 students
825 Loveville Rd
Hockessin, DE 19707
(302)239-2121 4.9 PK-12
- Wilmington Grades: NS-8 | 530 students
905 Milltown Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808
(302)998-5525 3.2 NS-8
- Newark Grades: PK-2 | 105 students
22 Peoples Plaza
Newark, DE 19702
(302)836-1411 7.9 PK-2
- Newark Grades: PK-3 | 56 students
491 South Harmony Road
Newark, DE 19713
(302)292-3529 2.6 PK-3
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.