Pinewood Acres School
- The faculty and administration strive to make school an enjoyable experience for all students, as well as academically productive.
- Small classes, a close student-teacher relationship, pleasant classrooms, and beautiful surroundings all combine to make these objectives a reality.
- We all want what is best for our children, not only in terms of the physical necessities of life, but in terms of the growth and development of the total child, the functioning human being who will one day have to make his or her way in this world.
- We are interested in quality - the quality of the mental and emotional lives of our children, the quality of the experiences we provide for them through which they may mature and grow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 907 students
5557 SW 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305)667-5251 4.3 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
1801 Ludlam Dr
Miami, FL 33166
(305)888-9483 10.7 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
(305)596-3787 3.1 PK-12
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 197 students
2850 S.W. 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
(305)444-4484 8.1 NS-5
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.