Pinewood Acres School
- The faculty and administration strive to make school an enjoyable experience for all students, as well as academically productive.
- Small classes, a close student-teacher relationship, pleasant classrooms, and beautiful surroundings all combine to make these objectives a reality.
- We all want what is best for our children, not only in terms of the physical necessities of life, but in terms of the growth and development of the total child, the functioning human being who will one day have to make his or her way in this world.
- We are interested in quality - the quality of the mental and emotional lives of our children, the quality of the experiences we provide for them through which they may mature and grow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-8 | 930 students
5557 SW 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305)667-5251 4.3 NS-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
1801 Ludlam Dr
Miami, FL 33166
(305)888-9483 10.7 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
(305)596-3787 3.1 PK-12
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 197 students
2850 S.W. 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
(305)444-4484 8.1 NS-5
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.