5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (626) 765-9358
- Renaissance offers an excellent individual academic programs aswell as Art, Drama, Dance, Musical Instruments.
- Sports include an exceptional Junior and Varsity Boys & GirlsBasketball team (Wildcats) and Girls Volley ball. Students learnstudy skills that ensure they can learn anything they desireenabling them to be successful individuals contributing to a bettersociety.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1220|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $10000. to $19000. per year depending on English as a second language need.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||cooking club, dance|
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K-8 | 347 students
1720 Kinneloa Canyon Rd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 798-8989 3.6 K-8
- Jackson Grades: PK-12 | 752 students
832 Country Club Lane
Jackson, TN 38305
(731) 668-8055 1655.5 PK-12
Great student to teacher ratio, wonderful environment with a caring staff. Was the perfect fit for my son who is an international student, the I20 was issued fast and without any problems. The also have an award winning Varsity basketball team!
- Posted by Parent - sstaf
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?