Tel: (727) 209-7846
SailFuture Academy is an all-boys, year-round school designed to prepare students to graduate into business owners and operators.
We place students in the driver’s seat to solve real-world problems from the moment they step foot on campus in order to re-engage and re-inspire students who thrive in hands-on, experiential learning settings.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,500|
|Admissions Director||Lindsay Danielson Rapuano|
- SailFuture Academy’s academic model centers around the theme of entrepreneurship, integrating fundamental business concepts and skills into the humanities and STEM curriculums across all four grades. In addition to dynamic classroom instruction, students participate in full-day immersive learning labs each week where they are presented with real-world, hands-on problem solving challenges.
- In 11th and 12th grade, students intern and apprentice in one of the three student-led social enterprises: the SailFuture Kitchen, the SailFuture Construction Team, and/or the SailFuture Boat Donation program as well as outside partners in these industriesStudents at the Academy follow a year-round academic calendar with 5 terms. Each term, students receive STEM and humanities instruction that meets each student where he is while at the same time providing formative and summative opportunities to demonstrate practical skills mastery.
- Academic Highlights
- - Learn Business by Doing Business
- - Paid Apprenticeship Opportunities
- - Year-Round, 5-Term Academic Calendar
- - 10:1 Student-Faculty Ratio
- - Hands-on Experiential Learning in Culinary, Construction, and Maritime
- - Project-Based Coursework
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to SailFuture Academy is Community Christian Academy (1.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Paul Catholic School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-8 | 339 students
1900 12th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704
(727) 823-6144 0.8 PK-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: Inquire with school | 18 students
4301 16th Street N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33703
(727) 388-9449 1.1 Inquire with school
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-5 | 31 students
3449 13th Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
(727) 323-4112 1.3 PK-5
- Saint Petersburg Grades: K-12 | 71 students
6565 78th Avenue North Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
(727) 592-2659 1.5 K-12
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.