Villa Madonna School
Tel: (813) 229-1322
- Villa Madonna School serves children ages 3 through grade 8.
- Villa Madonna School is located less than 1 mile from Downtown Tampa, in the popularTampa Heights Neighborhood.
- Villa Madonna is run by the Salesian order of Catholic sisters, who operate schools and missions in 130 countries, worldwide.
- Villa Madonna school emphasizes academic excellence, social justice, and a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||457 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Band and Choir, Band lessons, Karate Class
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: PK-8 | 592 students
705 E Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
(813) 689-3395 11.7 PK-8
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 722 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813) 626-0001 10 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?