Saint Stanislaus College
Saint Stanislaus College Photo #2 - Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Saint Stanislaus College Photo #3 - Each dorm room is equipped with three beds, closets, desks chairs and a private bathroom with a shower. Each dorm hallway includes a common room with TV and video games for use during free time. Each hallway is divided among grade level and is monitored by adult prefects.
Saint Stanislaus College Photo #4 - Our Marine Science class spends countless hours catching specimens in the best marine classroom in the region - the Gulf of Mexico!
Saint Stanislaus College Photo #5 - Saint Stanislaus students participate in school wide liturgies throughout the school year.
Saint Stanislaus College Photo #6 - St. Stanislaus has a 1,000 foot fishing pier connecting the campus to the Gulf of Mexico. After school and on weekends, students enjoy catching speckled trout, catfish, red fish and all sorts of marine life. Also, our Marine Science class spends countless hours studying in the best classroom for wetland conservation efforts.
Saint Stanislaus College Photo #7 - The SCUBA Club gives students the opportunity to earn a diving certificate through weekly courses and organized dive trips to clear water springs and offshore dive sites.
- Saint Stanislaus, located on the beautiful beach of Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, is a Catholic boarding and day school for boys in grades seven through twelve.
- Saint Stanislaus strives to create sanctuary for holistic learning and self-growth.
- This atmosphere provides each student with the opportunity to realize his potential and to develop the healthy attitudes and responsible behavior that will prepare him for college and to assume his place in society as a Man of Character. The Gulf Coast has a lot to offer in terms of a rich cultural experience that can`t be found anywhere else in the country.
- Since Saint Stanislaus is located only one hour east of New Orleans, LA, many weekend field trips include local cultural events/festivities, professional sports games, zoo and aquarium trips, fishing trips, and much more! To live at Saint Stanislaus is to experience the richness of a tradition 160+ years in the making. We encourage you to give us a call to find out more about our unique school known all over the world for its structured discipline, challenging curriculum, diverse extracurricular offerings and caring faculty and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Catholic Education Association
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||19 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar, Cheerleading, Fellowship, International, Junior, Key, Magic, Math, National, Newspaper, Radio, Robotics, Student, Varsity, Yearbook, Youth
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The 56 seniors in the class of 2015 received $10.5 million in academic, leadership and athletic scholarships.
- Last year, St. Stanislaus students completed 6,750 community service hours.
- Since 2009, St. Stanislaus has had 8 students recognized as national merit finalists.
- Since 2009, Saint Stanislaus has won 13 state championships: football (2009), soccer (2010, 2014, & 2015), baseball (2010 & 2015), basketball (2011), sailing (2011 & 2012), cross country (2012 & 2014), and golf (2013 & 2014).
- Students from 52 countries have attended St. Stanislaus over its 160+ year history.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- French Camp Grades: 7-12 | 238 students
One Fine Place
French Camp, MS 39745
(662)547-6482 208.2 7-12
- Camp Hill Grades: 6-12 | 69 students
174 Ward Circle
Camp Hill, AL 36830
(256)675-6260 279.7 6-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.