Seminole Montessori School
- Seminole Montessori School is a private school located in Tallahassee, Florida offering a unique and diverse Montessori preschool program for children ages three through six.
- We are conveniently located to serve the educational needs of families in Tallahassee’s surrounding communities.
- Seminole Montessori School is accredited by NIPSA and is an AMS affiliated school.
Seminole Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Karen Leavesley|
- People that viewed Seminole Montessori School also viewed these schools: Montessori Developmental School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-K | 34 students
2920 Old Bainbridge Road
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)562-6234 3.6 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.