Shrine Of The Sacred Heart School
- The academic program of Shrine of the Sacred Heart School includes the core subjects required by the Archdiocese of Baltimore and the Maryland State Board of Education.
- Shrine of the Sacred Heart School provides a supportive faith community in order to help students attain spiritual values.
- All students have daily instruction in religion and are expected to participate in all liturgical celebrations, prayer, and religious activities.
- Catholic students prepare for the sacraments in religion classes according to the guidelines established by Shrine of the Sacred Heart parish.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled at the end of the first and second trimesters.
- Conferences may also be scheduled whenever the teacher or parent has a concern.
- Our mission is to nurture students intellectually, spiritually, morally, socially, and physically.
- We encourage the children in our diversified student body to reach their full academic potential.
- Particular emphasis is placed on helping students develop self-esteem, respect for others, and personal responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
- CatonsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
26 Melvin Ave
Catonsville, MD 21228
- Windsor MillGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
6946 Dogwood Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
- LaurelGrades: KG-8 | 413 students
106 Saint Marys Pl
Laurel, MD 20707
- ParktonGrades: PK-8 | 149 students
18310 Middletown Rd
Parkton, MD 21120
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.