Ss Philip & James School
- Mission And Belief Statements Reflect The Fundamental Convictions, Values And Character Of Sts. Philip & James School Saints Philip & James School is dedicated to providing a Catholic education which nourishes the respect for individual diversity, fosters cooperative learning and promotes global awareness.
- Our primary commitment is to integrate the Gospel message into the development of the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PatchogueGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
- RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- East IslipGrades: PK-8 | 525 students
16 Harrison Ave
East Islip, NY 11730
- RiverheadGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
515 Marcy Ave
Riverhead, NY 11901
- CommackGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
2 Indian Head Rd
Commack, NY 11725
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.