Ss Philip & James School
- Mission And Belief Statements Reflect The Fundamental Convictions, Values And Character Of Sts. Philip & James School Saints Philip & James School is dedicated to providing a Catholic education which nourishes the respect for individual diversity, fosters cooperative learning and promotes global awareness.
- Our primary commitment is to integrate the Gospel message into the development of the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PatchogueGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
- RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- East IslipGrades: PK-8 | 525 students
16 Harrison Ave
East Islip, NY 11730
- CommackGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
2 Indian Head Rd
Commack, NY 11725
- Stony BrookGrades: K-12
1266 N Country Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11790
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.