Ss Philip & James School
- Mission And Belief Statements Reflect The Fundamental Convictions, Values And Character Of Sts. Philip & James School Saints Philip & James School is dedicated to providing a Catholic education which nourishes the respect for individual diversity, fosters cooperative learning and promotes global awareness.
- Our primary commitment is to integrate the Gospel message into the development of the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PatchogueGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
- RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- East IslipGrades: PK-8 | 525 students
16 Harrison Ave
East Islip, NY 11730
- CommackGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
2 Indian Head Rd
Commack, NY 11725
- Stony BrookGrades: K-12
1266 N Country Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11790
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.